My first and last post this month is the giveaway post. And I still owe you two reviews (The Volcanic Clay Nose Pack and the lip tint) from May, which are not written yet, but the photos are ready. This post is not going to review those things, but instead I will simply tell you why I’ve been missing and everything else as the title says. I’ll talk about it one by one so hopefully you’ll see the reasons ^_^
Ignore my giveaway post and you’ll see that I’m actually been missing (again) for a whole month. Not that it’s abnormal, though LOL Since my last post in May, internet connection has been ruined everyday. I can’t get online on both my computer and phone. Thankfully I still have data package on my phone so I can still roam the social media. The two remaining posts from May will be done eventually, I just don’t know when yet.
My internet connection is back to normal by the beginning of June, but at that time I got a deadline on the 13th which is also the last day of my final exam. I’ve been doing assignments and thankfully they’re done. I’ll give you a peek on what my team and I had been making during June. This is just the miniature model, though.
You probably already know that it’s hard for me to stay focused on one thing for a long time. That’s why I’m always switching on and off. This doesn’t only happen in blogging world, but also in my life. There will come a time when I’m not in the mood to do those things anymore and I go back to my lifetime hobby – gaming. Weird enough, I’m never bored of gaming. I can play 1 game for a whole day, everyday for a whole month! I’m playing Final Fantasy X right now and — Okay, enough about gaming. Now you know why I’ve been missing 🙂
I’ll be honest right here. I will not be able to update this blog regularly. I’ll upload it when I have the time, the internet connection, and the mood LOL Sorry if that sounds harsh or rude, but I prefer to just admit it now than to write more apology posts in the future. If you’re subscribed to this blog, you will either get no notification at all that you’ll forget about this blog or you will get a shitloads of notification in a week. I’m either active or hibernating 🙂
Oh! This may seem out of context, but I will probably post anything that comes to mind or anything that I want to review. I will still review mostly beauty related things, but I will add more of this and that once in a while. It’s not gonna dominate the blog, so I think you don’t have to worry about getting a game review or a restaurant rant everyday in a week xD
In short, this blog will be filled with everything that caught my attention and worth sharing ^_^
I currently add some products on my daily skincare routine because so far I was not satisfied with the results. And I will go for a facial next month to remove all the clogged pores and blackheads 😀 So hopefully I will have a better skin in the future ^_^ The routine that I’ve been doing all this time will be highlighted in pink and the new routine will be highlighted in blue. I’m also trying out some new stuffs which will be highlighted in green!
My current daily skincare routine :
- Wash the face with Clean & Clear Essentials Facial Wash (the orange one).
- Clean the residue and exfoliate dead skin cells with SK II Clear Treatment Lotion. I don’t know if I will repurchase this or try Wonderpore/Skin Malgeum Smoother instead.
- Apply Laneige Waterbank Essence, pat lightly. I only have the sample size so it’s just a short try. Not planning to repurchase.
- Next, The Face Shop Green Tea Lotion, pat lightly. I only have the sample bottle so it won’t be for long. Quite thick, so I don’t think I will repurchase.
- All time favorite, Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream. Double it up on the problematic areas.
- Move to the dark spots, apply Boscians Cycle Repair Whitening Spot.
- For the eyes, The History of Whoo Jinyul Eye Cream.
My sometimes-I-do-it-sometimes-I-don’t (almost weekly) skincare routine :
- Etude House I’m Blooming Brightening Wash Off Gel for soft exfoliation. I prefer this than the Cure! I’m out of it already 😦
- Cure Natural Aqua Gel to exfoliate. Almost done with the bottle! This one is too harsh on me sometimes.
- The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Nose Pack – not so often, just when I notice blackheads.
- Aztec Healing Mask – when I feel like having deep cleansing. Still have a lot of this so I’ll be using this for a long time.
I also bought (and will buy) some new stuffs to try so you can expect a review of these in the future:
- Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence Rose.
- Beautiful Leg Girdle/Spats – While Sleeping. This is like… a slimming legging to wear to sleep or even in the day. The reason I bought this is because my flabby tummy is being flabbier LOL I can’t stand looking at it everyday so I need to do something about it. It was 230,000 but I got it on sale for only 99,000! There are some other brands, but this is the most expensive (before the sale) so I bought this one xD Kiasu much?
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer.
- Etude House Oh M’eye Liner.
- Either Etude House AC Clinic Hinoki Water Mist or the new Play Therapy Soft Clay Pack. Please help me decide! T_T
- Clair Beauty wig in the color Coffee.
- EOS Crystal Lens in Brown.
- Taeyang’s new album, RISE in deluxe version. Not gonna review this album but maybe I’ll put up some photos on my Instagram once it’s arrived ^_^
Umm….. I think that’s all I have for now. I will be back on the blogging world when I feel like it. Probably will finish the 2 remaining posts first so I can move on with the new ones 😀 Thank you for reading and I’ll see you on the next post ❤